Today's tutorial is perfect for the coming warmer weather, a comfy and stylish Pencil Skirt for both adults and children!
The tutorial is by Lauren from Right Sides Together.
All you need is -
- 1m of cotton spandex knit fabric (or alternatives, see below) for the adult size
- 0.5m fabric for the Child size
- Approximately 2m of non-roll elastic, either 2cm or 2.5cm wide
- A jersey sewing machine needle
- Paper for tracing a pattern (you could use any paper for this)
Lauren guides you through the pattern drafting -
The sewing -
Until you have the perfect skirts ready to wear! -
Both are quick and simple to make, but the child's version is really quick, you could run one up in a matter of minutes! They are flattering, comfortable and stylish, so what are you waiting for!? Click any of the pictures above to be taken to the detailed tutorial.
For more ideas, patterns and tutorials, follow Girl Charlee's board on Pinterest.
Don't forget to sign up for our email updates to keep up to date with all our New Fabrics, Sales, Giveaways and all our Knitty News! Click HERE to sign up!
~ Mark & The Girl Charlee Team